$90,000 - $120,000 + super + bonus
• Do you bring a strong understanding and experience in CX, change management and business strategy?
• Do your skills span market research consultancy, client engagement and program leadership?
• Would you like to work for an international technology led consulting group?
This hot new vacancy sits within the CX and Service Design division of this international technology led consulting group which specializes in data driven strategy.
The key purpose of the role is to govern research consultation projects to help clients better understand their relationship with their customers driving better engagement and satisfaction
Day to day, the business is looking for a future leader who can immediately contribute to the success and growth of the team through client engagement, research expertise, team management and client account growth.
You’ll encounter a passionate culture – working with professionals who relish their role in helping high profile service organisations improve their performance. You’ll enjoy a place where you can apply and build your expertise within CX, and work with other likeminded specialists across other industry sectors. There is also access to tools and technologies that allow for agile, flexible and creative solutions; in a working environment that is itself flexible for managing work and home commitments.
Skills and expectations:
• 4/5 years + relevant commercial industry experience
• Research –quantitative research methods, project management, analysis, reporting and presenting evidence-based insights
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Run Workshops
• Passion and determination to succeed
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Management skills to positively influence and develop junior team members
• The ability and desire to represent the firm through articles, conferences & whitepapers
• The desire to work in an ‘ideas’ environment where you will be called upon to help develop product
To apply please Rowan Haylett at email@example.com or call Rowan on +61 (02) 9051 9967