$70,000 - $90,000 + super
Why this opportunity stands out from the crowd:
• You’ll join Australia’s TOP boutique marketing insights and brand consultancy that is at the forefront of helping clients hook into current culture and consumer lives
• You’ll join a business that has built a reputation for being expert story tellers and who take clients on a journey from culture to insights to strategy through to brand content and execution.
• You’ll get to learn from some of the best consultants in the business whose experience spans marketing, brand, communications and insights
• You’ll have the opportunity to work on top brands
• You’ll get a stimulating and supportive team environment whose core values include courageous discovery, extraordinary pride and meaningful kindness
And that’s just for starters!!!
They are currently looking to hire a brilliant quantitative insights specialist who would relish the chance to STEP UP and see where their research tool kit can take them. As a business, they utilise quantitative, qualitative and cultural insight approaches and they assemble cross function teams enabling them to take a 360 perspective of client problems.
Your role will be to help oversee and manage all aspects of quantitative studies across both tracking and ad hoc projects with a good deal off autonomy. This will mean helping to develop and mentor the juniors, delegating tasks and providing on the job training and coaching. You will help lead methodological design of studies seeing them through to data interrogation and clients’ storytelling. You will also manage the client relationships acting as a true consultant to your clients’ businesses, working alongside Directors to lead client debriefs and workshops.
The work the team does is broad and encompasses: market understanding, brand narratives and customer experience activation, retail and category growth strategy, brand architecture and portfolio planning, innovation, brand receptivity, concept optimisation brand, communications and media effectiveness, New Media across digital, social and branded content and customer journeys.
So, what are you waiting for? To apply you just need to tick the following boxes:
• Strong quantitative research track record and an excellent ability to tell a story with numbers
• Excellent client consulting skills and an ability to see both the BIG picture and the detail
• A good command of Q / SPSS / Excel / PowerPoint
• A collaborator with a strong team ethic
• A digital enthusiast with a passion for brands and marketing
In return, this agency offers a fantastic culture, flexible work practices, great training and a market leading remuneration and benefits package. To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org.