$80,000 - $100,000 + super
One of Australia's leading product and innovation research companies in the food and drink space is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Qualitative Research Manager to join their team of innovative professionals.
This stimulating position will see you looking after an established portfolio of top name FMCG clients, especially in the food & beverage industries. You will have the chance to design and implement research projects that focus on the latest products and brands using the latest techniques when it comes to product development and innovation.
Previous FMCG research experience is a must along with natural presenting skills, in order to communicate findings to clients at the highest level.
Whilst some sensory/product testing experienced would be ideal, those keen to broaden into the area will also be considered. You will join a friendly and supportive team, who pride themselves on their tenacity, energy and enthusiasms. Always willing to go that extra mile they love to try new approaches and innovate.
• Assisting with new business development and proposal writing
• Field team liaison including scheduling, briefing, regular follow-up throughout project
• Research design and development of qualitative discussion guides
• Fieldwork moderation and interviewing
• Prepare presentations and reports including strategic recommendations.
• Co-present findings with senior team members.
• Proactively manage and maintain relationships with designated clients, both during and beyond project work.
This is an exciting time to join this rapidly expanding group so don’t miss out apply today!
To apply or for further information, please contact Rowan Haylett at Resources Group on: 0290519967, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.