$90,000 - $110,000 + bonus
Fantastic opportunity to join the retail marketing and shopper insights team of these market leaders within drinks/liquor onsite! Boasting a brand portfolio of some of Aussie shoppers’ basket favourites this role will see you support category managers, retail marketing and the brand teams.
Championing the use of shopper and retail data, you will drive a wide range of research initiatives, managing stakeholder relationships and ensuring that the research plan meets the research requirement of the retail marketing, category and brand teams.
You will add value to your client’s business by leveraging consumer and shopper insights helping translate them into marketing and product strategy. Acting as the champion of shopper and POS data, you will synthesize and assimilate key learning’s about current shopper/consumer/category trends.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• A passion for the fast-paced work of shopper insights
• Previous experience of using any of Scan Point-of-Sale data, Transaction level data and Shopper Behaviour data
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong Account Management and client facing skills
• Excellent presentation style
• Top notch verbal and written communication skills.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 0290519967