Senior Research Executive – Qual/Quant
London – FMCG
Are you a researcher, who has a keen interest and passion in design? If so, this could be an interesting role for you
Based in a great London location, our client has a modern and open plan office. Specialising in package design research, they partner with leading FMCG brands to help them build ideas and create new packaging for their products that appeal to the consumer. They are a unique, boutique consultancy, who pride themselves on having a real passion for what they do that allows them to deliver high quality, actionable insights to their clients..
Due to recent growth, they are now looking to bring on a Senior Research Executive to work across a mix of quantitative and qualitative projects.
As Senior Research Executive, you will be co-ordinating and running a wide range of qualitative and quantitative projects, managing the project through its life cycle from beginning to end.
Key Duties Include:
• Contributing to proposals, to help secure and win new business
• Writing questionnaires and topic guides, carrying out both online and offline qualitative methodologies - including focus groups and IDI's, conducting co-creation workshops
• Carrying out analysis, pulling out key findings and writing reports and presentations
• Presenting findings to clients
• Ideally educated to degree level, with a strong grounding in quantitative and qualitative research methods. If your experience is more quant leaning however you are looking to develop your qual this will also be applicable.
• A genuine passion for package design is a must - this is at the heart of their business, and something that is key to being successful and having a strong understanding of client needs
• You will be a confident and articulate individual, who can multi-task and work on several projects at one time
Interested? To apply please send your CV to Frances Burton at Resources Group: email@example.com