$55,000 - $75,000 + superannuation
This is a rare opportunity for a junior researcher to join a growing research consultancy.
This progressive, growing boutique market research agency expanding their impressive team.. Not only do they conduct research, they turn data into actionable insights and stories that drive success. They are passionate about understanding consumers and what makes them tick.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Research Executive that is looking to step their career up a notch!
10 reasons why you should hit apply:
1. You will receive ongoing training and development from some of the best minds within the research industry – work closely with senior members of the team
2. An opportunity to work on a blend of both Qualitative and Quantitative methodologies
3. You will have hands on responsibility with ALL stages of the research cycle
4. Work on a combination of exciting projects such as; Customer Experience, Innovation, Product Development
5. You will have the opportunity to work with a unique mix global and Australian brands with a key focus on the automotive industry
6. Have exposure to exciting ad-hoc and tracking projects
7. Client facing exposure
8. Work within a team that truly champion new ideas and creative thinking
9. Excellent salary packaged with added bonus and a personal budget towards training and development
10. Plenty of autonomy and the chance to develop your career
What do you need?
• Prior experience in market research (upwards of 1+ years)
• Experience with excel, SPSS or Q
• A keen interest in consumer trends and current affairs – knowing what’s fresh and staying ahead of the trends is a bonus
• A positive attitude and a willingness to learn coupled with strong analytical and critical thinking
• Strong attention to detail as well as a commercial mindset
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9051 9968