$60,000 - $80,000 plus superannuation
New role within a Global insights & research consultancy that place Behavioural Economics at their core. As a Research Strategist you will lead qual & quant research projects for commercial & social clients end to end.
Interested? Here at the TOP TEN reasons why you should apply:
1. Use the latest thinking from behavioural economics and research to help companies understand and influence consumer and employee behaviour
2. Work on a varied client portfolio spanning - Social & Government, FMCG, Services, Media, Financial and Technology where you will be client facing from pitch to proposal
3. You’ll expand your quantitative skills – running segmentation, econometric modelling, choice modelling
4. Brilliant variety of projects – brand development, brand launch, brand growth, brand revitalisation, co-creating, increasing engagement
5. High training and development where you will get to work closely with Senior Directors in the business that will inspire your inner creative
6. Supportive culture of team places that are committed, curious, caring and innovative and FUN!
7. Flexible working, the team appreciates that everyone needs flexibility, so they have working from home, flexible hours and extra holiday leave
8. Accelerated career progression where if you hit targets you will move up the ranks very quickly
9. Cool new offices with a buzz, heaps of natural light, a veranda perfect for summer and new interiors
10. A strong bonus, high remuneration package, laptop and mobile provided
To apply, it’s essential that you have prior Market Research agency experience running projects from client pitch, to final presentation. Technical skills using SPSS and Q are required.
Send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968