$65,000 - $85,000 + super
Recognised by the industry as a hot place to be, this boutique marketing research consultancy has worked hard to create a progressive, dynamic and fun working environment.
Specialists in brand and category development, management and innovation they offer high-end quantitative and qualitative research solutions tailored to individual client needs.
A passionate bunch, they like to do things a little differently and they are not afraid to innovate. They like to work in strategic partnership with their clients and ensure their insights can be translated into tangible marketing, brand and product outcomes.
To give you a taster here are just some of the areas they have expertise in:
• Market opportunity and growth strategies
• Strategic innovation road mapping
• New product development and ideation
• Brand strategy
• Consumer segmentation
• Category strategy and shopper insights
• Semiotics and communications
• Cultural Deconstruction and trends
They are currently looking to hire a Quant Account Manager (2+ years’ experience) who has a solid understanding of study delivery from A-Z and strong analytical skills (SPSS or Q). You will have a true passion for telling stories with numbers! The client mix is broad and encompasses FMCG, Media, Retail, Tech and Finance making this the perfect place for anyone who love variety.
So, what does this mean for you?
• A chance to be mentored by and learn from some of the best brains in the business
• A chance to broaden your quantitative experience to encompass new and innovative techniques
• A chance to increase your client exposure and responsibilities
• A chance to learn to take things beyond reporting and into strategy.
So, what are you waiting for? This is your chance! Send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org