RECRUITMENT RESOURCER – Market Insight/Analysis
With offices in London and Sydney, Resources Group is the leading recruitment brand in Marketing Insight & Analysis. We are a team of experienced specialists who work collaboratively to provide a premium service to our clients, who are primarily agencies in the Market Research/Insight and Analysis sectors.
We are seeing very strong levels of demand from our client base for experienced Market Research and Insight professionals. To help us meet this demand, we have created a new role for a Recruitment Resourcer to work alongside our Consultants.
The Resourcer will work closely with the Consultants on identifying and generating candidates for specific roles. Main duties will include:
• Approaching and reactivating candidates from our extensive database (ADAPT)
• Headhunting candidates via LinkedIn and other sources, eg job boards (TotalJobs, Reed, etc)
• Writing job advert copy and posting adverts
• Market mapping: researching our marketplace to identify sources of potential talent
We are looking for someone with previous experience in a similar role. The position with Resources Group could appeal to someone who is looking for:
• the opportunity to work in a mature environment without micro-management
• the chance to work with candidates who are well-rounded professionals, aware of the Resources Group brand and receptive to new opportunities
• the potential for flexible, part-time and/or homeworking
What is Marketing Insight & Analysis?
Every brand and every company’s success relies on strategy, guidance and market information. The growth of technology and data has created a need for even greater understanding, creativity and insight to help companies make sense of their consumers. The sector is worth over £3bn in the UK alone (more than the newspaper and music industries).
Marketing Insight and Analysis sectors are growing as companies recruit strategic analysts and researchers to maintain their competitive edge, therefore creating opportunities for bright, intelligent and talented recruiters to provide a premium service. That’s where we come in – Resources Group recruits the brains behind the brands: the strategists, analysts and researchers who bring together the data insights to help businesses make the right decisions.
Why Marketing Insight & Analysis?
If you are a bright and talented and looking for an intellectually stimulating and rewarding recruitment sector where you can build a long-term future, then this is the perfect move for you. Our work is highly consultative requiring a real understanding of the needs of our clients and applicants to provide the right advice and a successful outcome.
Marketing & Insight recruitment offers experienced recruitment professionals something different:
• The opportunity to "use your brain" working in highly stimulating and professional markets
• Close working relationships with prestigious clients in across Marketing, Insight and Analysis
• ‘Warm’ markets – we are one of the most well-known and regarded names in the sector and most of our business comes from regular/repeat clients
• High-value and rewarding assignments
• The opportunity to develop as a ‘go-to’ market specialist and be part of an expert team
• Working cult