$55,000 - $65,000 + super
Join a global team and help shape the future of strategic market research.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself. Join an internal, global company that provides its customers with market research on consumer products, commercial industries, demographics trends and consumer lifestyles.
The day to day
As an FMCG Analyst for the world’s leading independent provider of strategic market research, this role will see you building your expertise across all FMCG/Corporate industries. With access to data on thousands of products around the world, ranging from daily household necessities to consumer electronics, this is an opportunity to dig deep and find the true story behind the numbers. You’ll get a real kick from helping your clients and allowing them to understand the internal and external factors that affect their industry. You’ll be trusted to run exciting and varied projects, using your own initiative, developing your skills and growing professionally. Day to day you will engage with major players in the FMCG industry; analysing and presenting statistics in an interesting way.
• Minimum 1 year of market research experience
• Excellent report writing skills and the ability to ‘tell the story’
• Strong numeracy skills
• Ability to work independently and to manage tight deadlines
• The team are talented and inspiring, and you’ll work in an energetic and collaborative atmosphere.
• Training and development opportunities are offered at all levels. Staff are empowered to grow and progress both professionally and personally
• Flexible working
• Fun team environment with regular social events
To apply, send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily on +61 (02) 9051 9968 for a confidential discussion