$95,000 - $120,000 + bonus + benefits
This exclusive market research agency has a unique offering of brand, communications strategy & film research.
Working for a dream client portfolio - airline, major insurance, top grocery, entertainment, film studios & NFP, you'll enjoy vibrant business challenges which can only be tackled by a true understanding of the customer.
This role is focused on quantitative market research methods, crafted to suit individual client needs. You'll need to be a storyteller, with a lean-forward attitude to client's strategic insights needs.
This is a growth role for an Associate Director to work in a fantastic art-deco CBD office.
• You'll share a passion and enthusiasm for delivering great client work, in a full-service research consultancy role.
• You’ll be influential in leading research projects such as brand & communications tracking, brand positioning, digital & social listening, brand architecture, cultural insights & semiotics and film/script audience testing.
• The focus is on: relationship building, research design, strong project management, synthesis of data, inspiring writing and excellent presenting skills.
• Previous market research agency experience
• Experienced in quantitative research methods – SPSS and Q
• Success in building client rapport and exceeding expectations
• A juggler of projects and priorities
• Passionate about consumer insights, behavior & brand growth
• Ideally prior experience in brand research/advertising research
We can hardly list all the perks – bonus, healthy food, extra holiday, sabbatical, well-being perks, social events, industry-leading training.
If you are interested, please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9968 for further information