$90,000 - $100,000 + superannuation
Industry leading Shopper Insights:
Providing rigorous data-driven consulting, this international consultancy supports client’s category management, growth plans and marketing through understanding shopper opinion and behaviour across 100s of categories. They don’t just look and the what, they understand the why, the subconscious, and conscious influences that impact shopper decision making.
Their syndicated research programs are known as a cornerstone of the shopper data landscape - widely used and valued by all major FMCG manufacturers & retailers.
The position: Insights Manager
As an Insights Manager you will lead client conversations and relationships seen as the go to person daily.
Yow will drive strategy from industry-leading research, by pin pining and presenting critical insights to guarantee business improvement and change. Your core focus will be on analysing and interesting data – producing reports, insights and commercial opportunities for clients.
You’ll work across; Category Strategy, Pricing Reviews, Category Reviews, In-Store Activation, Joint Business Planning, NPD Development, Range Rationalisation, Catalogue Optimisation, Promotional Effectiveness and more.
What else is noteworthy?
• This agency has a big reach but remains a mid-sized, Australian owned independent
• Core values of flexibility, ownership and autonomy
• Opportunity to work from home or office
• Develop new products & IP
• Ownership of an existing client base and shaping it further
• Career progression
• A lucrative package and bonus scheme
• Consumer/shopper insights expertise
• Agency experience as a market research/shopper insights/category insights specialist
• A strong knowledge of consumer data and custom research
• A strong understanding of retail & FMCG and the way suppliers and retailers works together
• Exposure to multiple categories ideal - Grocer, Liquor, Pharmacy, Convenience
• Dynamic, energetic and positive & committed attitude
• An influential team player
If you are interested, please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9051 9968