Sydney, $80,000 - $120,000
The organisation: This agency proudly finds itself at the heart of issues that impact business and people in Australia.
A global group with international offices, this agency delivers opinion and polling research to help businesses, corporations and political parties execute winning communications campaigns.
This eminent insight team is now searching for a Research Consultant or a Senior Research Consultant with a strong quantitative profile and an interest in communication strategy.
• Establish your expertise, build trust and advise on research deliverables
• Design and deliver a range of research solutions – mainly quantitative but integrating qual
• Oversee logistics of projects ensuring their smooth delivery from brief to debrief
• Apply strong hands-on data skills – confident in Q
• Apply critical thinking to interpret data and make strategic recommendations
• Write regular reports, and deliver engaging presentations which clearly lead clients forward
• Work closely with the Director to grow the insights team, and develop junior talent
• Significant experience in full-service market research
• Expert in quantitative methodologies, data and statistical tools
• Ideally experience in Communications, Opinion or Polling research but not essential
• An interest in corporate, public and world affairs
• High standards of client service and perfectionism
Benefits & perks:
Offering high remuneration, a company bonus program, team rewards in a social environment, an international footprint, tailored training and development programs and flexible working to support a culture of work/life balance.
If you are interested – please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9051 9968 for further information