£35,000 - £45,000 + bonus + visa
Looking to make the move to Australia? I’ll be in London meeting top candidates between 19-22nd August. To book your slot please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 10 reasons not to miss out:
1. A fast-growing insights agency empowering business decision making
2. Blending market research, design thinking and management consultancy
3. A diverse team of research, marketing, psychology and design experts
4. An exciting client base of Australia’s established and disruptive brands
5. A high-performance & collaborate culture
6. Renowned industry figures as Directors and mentors
7. Tailored personal development plans
8. Strong salary + laptop + rewards + social activities
9. Flexible working
10. A highly regarded agency to open future career prospects through reputation
Seeking an enthusiastic, client focused and commercial quantitative researcher.
This role provides an opportunity to develop strong relationships with an outstanding client portfolio of retailers, utility, banking, travel, media, healthcare and financial clients.
Working across a range of strategic tracking and ad hoc projects, the role requires the skillset and expertise of a skilled researcher who can break down problems in an analytical way.
You’ll define client needs, immerse yourself in their business, deploy research plans and devise business solutions and opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Extensive market research experience – supplier side essential
• Evidence of building strong client relationships
• Deep quantitative research know-how, or qual/quant blend
• Hands-on analytical and investigative skills – Q/SPSS
• An interest or previous experience in Services ideal
• An ambitious future leader
To apply, send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group