$60,000 - $70,000 + superannuation
Committed to bringing clients the best insights in creative problem solving this international agency enables healthcare organisations to innovate, maximise opportunities, and drive human health forward.
Through combining the latest advancements in qualitative & quantitative methodologies, with real time analytics and technology this agency can understand people, and the insights that are going to lead to positive change. Clients are pharmaceutical brands, medical technology and clinics.
Supported by a team of senior and hands-on Market Research professionals you will receive top-quality training and development specially tailored to you.
You’ll be involved in both qualitative and quantitative primary research:
• Quantitative – questionnaire design, analysis, reporting, insight generation, storytelling and presenting
• Qualitative – writing discussion guides, conducing qualitative research (IDIs, patient interview and focus groups), insight generation and presenting.
Variety is key in this role, you’ll work across – market analysis, brand analysis, customer engagement, forecasting, pricing analysis, patient experience, and strategy. Additionally, you will be rewarded with exceptional benefits, additional annual leave, training and development, social events and the opportunity to transfer to a global office.
I’m looking to speak to passionate, and smart Market Researchers that are at the start of their career and looking for a new step.
The ideal candidate will have;
• Prior Market Research agency experience (qual or quant)
• An interest, or desire to work in healthcare insights
• Strong attention to detail
• An ability to translate complex data, into clear insights
• Impressive communication skills
If you are interested, please connect with Emily at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9051 9968 for further information