Enable and empower a high-performance team of Market Researchers, Analysts and Strategists to deliver customer insights & brand experience.
This is a senior role offering endless opportunity to create and to lead, directly responsible for the gold-class work delivered through the Sydney team, and working closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and CEO on national growth plans.
• You will bring extensive market research experience, rooted in a strong understanding of brand & marketing
• You will be energetic, intuitive and creative, bringing a ‘hands-on’ leadership style with a passion to bring talent together, and deliver through people
• You’ll be at one with data (primary, secondary, quantitative & qualitative). Joining the dots, not just collecting the dots
• You will need high levels of commercial acumen to articulate client needs, execute research plans and pull together the entire brand vision
• You’ll have a growth mind-set able to make stuff happen whilst looking for what’s next….
• You’ll enjoy relationship building as much as the research and strategy, able to influence, collaborate and liaise effectively with brand custodians and stakeholders.
About the agency:
A thriving independent agency. Great thinkers. Raw passion. Unafraid to disrupt and to challenge their client’s thinking as well as their own. They enjoy the autonomy that a boutique affords – the ability to pivot, swerve, launch and deliver whatever solution works best. They love complicated but they deliver simple & clever – making life easy for their clients.
They have built long term partnerships with a unique and diverse client portfolio across some of Australia’s most legendary, well trusted and well-known brands, including airline, charity, retail, finance, entertainment, tourism and FMCG.
The work spans pure insights & strategy (brand experience, brand coaching and brand capability). They don’t shy away from the fact they put customers at the core as it’s precisely what leads to great thinking and award-winning strategy.
Culture & perks:
• Family-focussed – to support home-life priorities, flexible working etc
• Health- focussed –striving for balance & well-being, extra leave, wellness days etc
• Reward focussed- various fun incentives and rewards, including a company bonus
• Collaborative – Come and co-create the future together
If this sounds like you, please apply now. We’ll need to hear all about your experience and passion in the fields of market research and brand consultancy at a leadership level.
Send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on +61 (02) 9051 9967