$75,000 - $80,000
Market Research Consultant - Healthcare
• Market Research & Data Analytics for Global Pharmaceutical clients
• Build up a comprehensive skill set of qualitative & quantitative research methods
• Exciting boutique. Full training. Great salary & bonus - c$80,000
This is the path to your success.
Further your career working for a leader in Market Research & Data Analytics for Global Pharmaceutical and Healthcare clients.
You'll have deep & fascinating conversations with doctors, patients, specialists or nurses....to fully understand their world, uncover insights, and drive fact-based, data-driven business decisions.
Your purpose is to help healthcare companies to innovate with confidence, maximize opportunities, and ultimately drive human health forward.
How do you do it?
• Full service quantitative & qualitative market research
• First class client engagement and management
• Precise project management of a number of research programs
• Data Analysis using the latest tools & technology
• Strategic reporting and presentations
• Overall learning and immersion in the healthcare industry
What can this role offer?
• Pharmaceutical/healthcare researchers are highly-demanded
• Build up a comprehensive skill set as a market researcher capable in qualitative & quantitative methods
• Carve out your niche in healthcare
• Enjoy fast progression, excellent training, company bonus
• Graduate degree
• Previous experience in a market research - qual & quant
• Highly analytical, interpretative & problem solving skills
• Critical thinking and writing skills
• Prior healthcare experience is not required - simply an interest to learn it
To apply, send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group