$50,000 – 65,000+SUPER
The world’s biggest brands make their decisions-based research and intelligence. Brands like Coca Cola, Kraft, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Nike and 300+ other exciting retailers and manufacturers!
List these names as your own clients with this fantastic new role where you will be the one to produce detail-rich intelligence reports they buy and use on a day to day basis across the entire business.
Research & Reporting Analyst: Market Research
Your key tasks will be to compile reports though a combination of primary research, desk research, and secondary analytics. You’ll explore the Australian and New Zealand markets and tackle interesting topics like food, drink, retail, travel, tourism, clothing, pet care, home care and personal care products!
As an Analyst you will be the type of person who enjoys seeing the bigger picture whilst losing yourself in the detail. You will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills so you can engage with trade experts to conduct interviews, track down relevant information from various sources/databases/websites, synthesise information and write concise reports.
Partnering with your clients, and the internal sales team – you will quickly become seen as an industry expert.
• An interest in unlocking the latest consumer & FMCG trends
• Proven abilities in conducting desk research a compiling & cross-referencing information
• An analytical mind – with an ability to turn data into concise reports
• You will have excellent writing skills
• A desire to be seen as an expert to clients
• A strong academic history is required – maths, history, business degrees advantageous
• You will have full working rights in Australia already
To apply, or for further information please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (02) 9051 9968 for further information