$65,000 - $70,000 + superannuation
With offices across the APAC region, this independent agency continues to grow from strength to strength. Their strategic outlook to problem solving and creative approach has earned them a stellar reputation – they are a name that everyone knows.
The Melbourne office is in growth mode. With the feel of an agile start-up, but the benefits of a global agency there is the best of both worlds. Sitting in the Quantitative team you will be supported by a switched-on team of analyst, consultants and strategist.
Day-to-day you will:
• Manage strategic ad-hoc projects from client kick-off to final presentation. You’ll be hands on in questionnaire design, analysis, insight generation, reporting and delivering presentations
• Turn numbers and complex data into clear insight and commercial recommendations
• Work across a mixture of projects – cultural change, BE, branding, communications, product development and reputation to name a few. You will have the opportunity to add input to both tracking and ad-hoc projects for commercial brands
What’s in it for you?
• Exceptional training and development with personalised plans and mentorship
• Awesome culture with a genuine emphasis on work life balance
• Social club, wellness programmes, team trips (Byron Bay and Hamilton island!)
• An impressive hand on senior leadership team
• Opportunity to work with leading brands in Australia and Asia
• Great offices – light, bright and open planned + Friday drinks
• Accelerated career development with the BEST research agency in Australia
Interested? Give me a call on +61 02 9051 9968, or drop me an email email@example.com for further information.