$70,000 - $90,000 + superannuation
This research consultancy has really pushed the boundaries of what is means to be innovative. Everything from their office design, clients they work with, and leaders of the business are challenging traditions.
Born out of the desire to deliver research that makes genuine impact my client is known for their ability to solve complex problems! They partner with global FMCG and Retail brands, down to small-startups – your days will be varied.
Their approach is highly bespoke, innovative and analytical. They blend quantitative, qualitative and data analytics to dive deep into unlocking what drives human behavior. The highly skilled team is made up of unique researchers, innovators and entrepreneurs. They all bring different skills to the table but have the same outcome - to solve business problems.
Due to growth, the team is looking for a Qualitative Strategist to join them - you will take ownership for exploring underlying values, beliefs and fears that impact human behavior. As a quallie, you are naturally inquisitive, always questioning the why and are an exceptional communicator.
This is a role were from the start you will have autonomy and take the lead on - running client accounts, proposal writing, running qual (workshops, IDIs, focus groups and online discussions), pull out key insights and deliver clear and impactful recommendations and solutions to your clients in the form of reports or presentations. It's essential that you have strong communication.
What’s in it for you?
• Genuine career progression - this agency is growing, and looking for individual who want to grow to join them
• Thought provoking work - you will work on strategic ad-hoc projects spanning innovation, new product development, branding and PR. There is no cookie cutter approach to problem solving
• Exposure – As part of a small and elite team you will work alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry
• Awesome colleagues - the people that work here are not only wicked smart, but they are genuine, fun, down to earth and know how to have a good laugh
• Benefits - unlimited unpaid annual leave, social events, flexible working, training and development, office dogs and an awesome open planned office in the heart of Melbourne, close to bars, restaurants and shops.
If this has sparked your interest, I would love to have a confidential conversation regarding next steps - you can reach me at email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9051 9968