Central London, £40-£45,000 + benefits
For many years this global charity has been a catalyst for change – inspiring communities, corporates, NGO’s and governments to protect and champion animal welfare across the globe. Experts in social messaging and marketing, their campaigns aim to educate and change behaviour; lobbying and advocating and driving sustainable solutions to end animal cruelty.
As the Insight & Engagement Manager, you will gather audience insights about supporter behaviour, interests and motivations to assist in mobilising and engaging supporter audiences and improve the way they communicate with supporters through all channels. A new role, you will help build internal best practice and skills by consulting, informing and educating colleagues on how to effectively use audience insights and data.
With the assistance of research agencies and partners you will use a broad range of innovative research methodologies informing global and local strategies, inputting into and being involved in the implementation of engagement activities.
• Strategically plan and design relevant consumer/audience research
• Review current then develop audience segmentation model and map supporter journeys
• Manage external research agencies as they gather audience insights, writing briefs and reviewing proposals
• Interpret findings, deliver workshops and creative brainstorming sessions with cross functional teams to turn the insights into engagement strategy.
Who will you be?
• You’re an experienced and highly motivated research & insight specialist, with a proven track record of developing and designing audience/consumer research that supports engagement activities.
• You’re a team player with excellent co-ordination and project management skills and an ability to develop great working relationships across multiple stakeholders
• With first class analytical and decision-making skills, you’re able to assimilate and analyse information quickly and accurately to effectively inform strategy.
• A confident communicator you’ll have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Happy in a fast-paced environment, you’re also flexible to undertake international travel as required.
• Knowledge of welfare, conservation and environmental issues would be an advantage but not essential
This is a rare and rewarding opportunity to leverage your research, insight and engagement skills for the greater good, on a Global scale – this is a role with challenge, reward and most importantly impact!
To apply or for further information please contact Deborah Lewis, Director, Resources Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 242 6321.
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience helping thousands of Researchers, Insight Specialists and Data Analysis in their career moves, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.
Resources Group guarantees confidentiality and quality service. No applications are forwarded to third party clients without an applicant’s prior consent