$100,000 - $130,000 plus superannuation
Boutique research agency that mirrors a management consultancy. Through their unique blend of strategy & qualitative/quantitative they deliver high-quality innovative client-led solutions.
They have a truly customised and project specific approach they are open to new ways of doing things & continually place emphasis on methodological development
They work across wide-ranging sectors – blue-chip clients in Retail, FMCG, Financial Services, Technology, Telecoms; Projects across spanning innovation, NPD, pricing, branding, customer satisfaction & segmentation
Due to growth there are two gaps in the team:
A Quantitative Consultant: You will manage small accounts end-to-end from; writing questionnaires, data analysis, insights generation, reporting and presenting. You get a kick out of solving meaty client problems and will benefit from high-level training, mentorship and fast-tracked career progression.
A Quantitative Account Director: Your prior experience in high-level thinking, people management, and handling clients will be key. You will be the lead when it comes to taking large clients briefs, writing proposals and delivering story lead presentations. Your strengths lie in getting under the skin of client’s business issues & solving complex problems.
• 5+ years’ market research experience – customised consumer agency
• An impressive quantitative toolkit – SPSS, Q and excel skills
• Desire to lead client accounts
• A natural ability to solve problems & turn complex data into clear ideas
• Able to work in a hands-on autonomous fashion and deliver from proposal to presentation
• Brilliant team with a great culture
• Open planned office – sleek, bright and welcoming
• Flexible working hours
• Annual team trips
• Social events – weekly drinks, Christmas parties & birthday celebrations
• Supported by a team that has no egos and hands-on leadership.
Please bear in mind that we are looking to speak with research & insights specialists with ANZ experience. Ideally, you’ll have full working rights for Australia.
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9051 9966