$70,000-$80,000 plus super
Sydney office of this global research & technology company now is now offering an exceptional opportunity for a researcher fascinated in uncovering consumer insights through the medium of online research communities.
Their methods allow real dialogue with consumers to capture richer and deeper behavioural insights. Every community is private and tailored so each of their clients (spanning the FMCG, retail, banking & sports sectors) have their own dedicated platform, and from there the clever stuff happens.
Their bespoke communities are an optimal resource to test brand concepts, new products, opinions, usage and even advertising effectiveness as you work with targeted consumer groups. What’s more – quite often the projects extend to incorporate off-line elements if you need to deep dive into a particular area, so you’ll use your full tool box of research design skills.
• Design and project manage a range of quant surveys; use online technology & communities to deliver a broad range of studies
• Client liaison – understanding their needs, responding quickly to their requests and updating them on progress
• Analysis, reporting and presentation (working autonomously and supporting the senior team)
• Previous market research agency experience (2-3 years) with an interest in online/community methods
• Interest in consumer insights to drive business decisions
• Varied sector expertise
• Quant specialist with exposure to qual techniques
With a work hard play harder motto; this is an agency that ensures their staff are a happy band. Researchers from all walks of life come together to create a supportive and fun working environment and it’s the perfect place for those looking to learn. They embrace and value each other’s individuality and personal and professional development is key theme. There are real opportunities for client secondments and if your sites are set overseas opportunities down the track may lay in Asia, Europe or the US.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com