$120,000 - $160,000 + super
Our client firmly believes that behind every data point is a person and that every person has a story to tell. They recognise that today’s social, always on and mobile savvy consumer can’t be read by static data, cumbersome reports and slow, expensive and outdated techniques.
Instead they provide clients with an alternative, a way forward, based on cloud-based technologies enabling multi stream conversations and real time feedback and insights.
They are currently looking to hire a talented Research Director with a fully customised research tool kit that spans quant or quant / qual skills and who has an interest in merging traditional approaches with the latest the online and mobile world has to offer.
Responsible for leading the Melbourne office the day to day will include:
· Building enduring client relationships to ensure client loyalty and satisfaction
· Designing and delivering effective and creative research program to meet client requirements
· Active participation in client pitches and the preparation of client proposals
· The management and mentorship of junior team members
· Input and active participation into the development of new IP and techniques
This is a rare chance to work with top names in the telco’s and banking sectors as well as those within travel and transport, sport, drinks, health and beauty, media, FMCG, retail, fashion and a whole lot more!
The quality of this agencies research outputs is second to none and they are not constrained by the technologies, rather they are empowered by them. Innovation is encouraged and they are happy to try the untested. You will find no lengthy and dry PowerPoint decks here. Instead they take clients on a journey where the destination point is actionable outcomes.
· You will have a proven track record within the industry in within progressive and challenging client facing role
· You will have excellent Market Research know how ideally in quant research, with any qual being a bonus
· You will have prior team management experience
· You will have strong commercial and account management skills
· You will have an excellent attention to detail and 1st class organisational skills.
· You will a passion for technology and its use in research.
With a work hard play harder motto; this is an agency that ensures their staff are a happy band. Researchers from all walks of life come together to create a supportive and fun working environment and it’s the perfect place for those looking to learn. They embrace and value each other’s individuality and personal and professional development is key theme. There are real opportunities for client secondments and if your sites are set overseas opportunities down the track may lay in Asia, Europe or the US.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com