$60,000 - $70,000 AUD
• Are you curious about the truth behind why people behave the way they do?
• Does wondering about the cultural impact of trends keep your mind ticking?
• Do you wish you could understand how to nudge and influence human behaviour?
My client is a research-driven consultancy that blends market research with behavioural economics. They work with leading commercial brands and government bodies – combining quantitative data with qualitative insights to meet the strategic business objective.
They are known for solving a mix of problems spanning; innovation, communications, branding, new product development, strategy and customer experience.
Their unique approach gets to the deep truth of what drives people – and they provide their clients with the tools to nudge and influence behaviour.
This year has seen great success for the business; new clients, new projects, a new office and awesome new members of the team. They are looking for a Research Executive to join them!
You will be involved in both qualitative & quantitative research projects – questionnaire design, data analysis, running IDI’s, assisting with focus groups providing strategic reports and recommendations to clients.
The ideal candidate will tick the below boxes:
• 1 -3 years’ experience in Market Research, Strategy or planning
• A genuine interest in Behavioural Economics, and neuroscience
• Curiosity to understand human behaviour
• Exceptional communication
• Tenacity and drive to challenge the norm
• Awesome training and development from leaders in the Behavioural Economic space
• Light, bright and open planned offices with MacBook’s
• Social team – team drinks, brainstorming sessions and parties
• A supportive culture and flexible working environment
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 9051 9968 for a confidential conversation!