$130,000 - $160,000 + bonus+ bens
• Award winning agency
• Quantitative, qualitative & cultural insight approaches
• Brand Strategy, Growth Plans & Activation Workshops
• Opportunity Identification, Innovation, CX, Shopper and Category
• Rewarding & competitive package
• Client & team leadership
My client is a disruptive consumer research agency, never sitting on their laurels, but continually enhancing and extending their services.
They take the best bits of a boutique – agility and individuality yet with significant bandwidth and the benefits of scale.
Boasting a weighty client list across most industries – Banking, Insurance and Finance, Retail, FMCG, Media, Telco’s they tackle everything thrown at them to do with brand, consumer behaviour and opinion.
Research Director – The Purpose
• To oversee client servicing and a portfolio of the major accounts
• Inspire the work, thinking and creative outputs
• Enhance the offering
• To enjoy the bones of research consultancy and client work
• To represent and sell in the agency in the industry
• To add energy and vision to the business
Who are you?
An Accomplished Senior Researcher: You will bring strong quantitative research expertise, ideas, commercial astuteness and a sharp reputation. This will include extensive experience in another commercial research agency (essential).
An Inspirer: Clients and Staff. You’ll motivate and engage the team and be expected to lead client relationships with gravitas
Cultural fit– You’ll want to be part of the bigger picture and know how important it is to contribute to the wider social fabric of a business made up of brilliant people who are focused, professional, determined, ambitious and have fun along the way.
If you are keen to hear who this agency is, please contact Rowan Haylett email@example.com or call +61 (0)2 9051 9966