$80,000 + super
Here are the top reasons why you will want to work at this innovative, full-service market research agency:
• They are a smart team made up of foodies, explorers and researchers that live and breathe food and entertainment. Their passion is embedded throughout the company culture.
• Every new research opportunity is approached as fresh and unique – there are no rulebooks here!
• As a Quantitative Consultant, you will help brands design the products and services that their consumers want and need by getting close to the moments that uncover their motivations and frustrations.
• You will utilise a range of quantitative research techniques whilst working on a variety of strategic ad – hoc projects. These include segmentation, customer journey mapping, sensory evaluation, concept screening and ideation studies. No two days will be the same.
• You will get to work on all-stages of the research process from the client brief to the presentation; combining research, innovation, storytelling & design.
• You’ll work in a new, fully refurbished modern office and enjoy super flexible working hours, as well as annual trips with the team.
• This is an exciting time to join this boutique agency that is growing year by year. They partner with awesome clients and are winning lots of awards for their success.
You are a Quantitative thinker with prior experience working in a full-service market research agency. It’s imperative that you have solid data skills (SPSS or Q) and have a genuine passion about branding and shopper insights.
To apply, send your CV to Emily Moser, Account Director at Resources Group
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emily on +61 (02) 9051 9966