• Melbourne-based research consultancy tackling both social and commercial research questions
• Utilise both quant and qual techniques to uncover actionable insights for your clients
• Part of wider group enabling relationships across businesses & a great culture to go with
Working with an eclectic mix of organisations from social and commercial space this agency has an appetite for understanding Australian culture across all its wildly contrasting facets. From government campaign analysis to FMCG brand awareness; this role will look at what people want, and why they want it from a huge variety of angles.
You will work with organisations big and small and will have the chance to employ a range of techniques to ensure a truly tailored approach to projects big and small.
An opening has become available for a Research Consultant with a strong quantitative and qualitative grounding. Developing your portfolio of experience, you will work on a huge range of projects from brand perception to campaign analysis.
This agency is a hugely collaborative, open and passionate environment, where your individualism will be celebrated and your creative input encouraged. You will work amongst some highly capable and inspired researchers, giving you the chance to soak up the ideas and perspectives of peers from a range of backgrounds.
These guys are big enough and busy enough to give you resources for support and opportunity for development.
What will you need?
• Successful track record within a market research agency environment – ideally a mix of project and client exposure
• Expertise utilising both quant and qual methodologies
• Ability to work autonomously on several projects at one time, taking responsibility and ownership for projects
• Confidence and strength in communicating findings and managing relationships
• Full working rights for Australia
To join a leading name in Melbourne please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9051 9966