$60,000 - $70,000+SUPER
This research, insight and analytics agency stands out from the crowd. They deliver outstanding research and consultancy to their impressive portfolio of clients predominantly in the social and government space.
They do all manner of market research from the small to the large, qual to quant, the simple to the complex and across business issues. Their uncompromised quality remains the same.
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of customised research and analytical techniques, especially choice modelling, regression & segmentation, applying these in a commercial context.
What you’ll be looking for is a fresh environment in a well-regarded, cohesive and well-established team that has made a big name for itself in the Melbourne markets!
• You will have further education in a mathematical/statistical subject
• You will have some commercial experience using your quantitative/analytical skills (c1-3years)
• You will enjoy working across communications and evaluation projects
• You will have strong technical skills – SPSS, Syntax, Excel
• You’ll be consultative and enjoy educating the team on who data can be used in smart ways.
To apply or for further information please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 9051 9968