$60,000 - $80,000 + benefits
Engage your intellect and help clients answer tough business questions, like:
• How do we optimise the launch of our new brand?
• What is holding back the use of our product and what do we need to do about it?
• This market is getting more crowded, what do we need to do to stay ahead?
My client is a business-focused market research agency, which means they blend in-depth industry knowledge, research methodologies and critical business understanding. They go beyond delivering a read out of the market but look to help organisations get a market edge and uncover new opportunities for their products or services. And they want to teach you the craft!!
Key things you’ll learn and do:
• Methodological expertise – quantitative & qualitative
• Industry knowledge – deep diving in to your project topics
• Synthesis of information - being able to integrate primary & secondary data sources
• Business acumen – drawing our key insights which are commercially actionable
• Marketing/Sales/Experience strategy
• Client servicing skills
• Writing & presenting skills
You’ll love the variety as you learn the trade, with exposure to the key areas of: Financial Services, Automotive, Healthcare, Customer Experience and Thought Leadership.
What qualities we are looking for?
• Strong quantitative research skills
• Experience to analytical packages like SPSS/Q
• An interest/previous experience in qualitative research ideal
• A great communicator
• Ideally some experience developing/delivering engaging presentations
• An inquisitive an open mind
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn, stretch and grow your career in strategic business & consumer insights, then please contact Rowan Haylett on email@example.com or call Rowan on 0290519966