$75,000 - $90,000 plus superannuation
A rare opportunity has arisen within a thriving research and brand consultancy for an experienced Senior Brand Strategist to join the team. Working across a wide range of well-known brands across the travel, insurance, retail, entertainment and finance sectors.
Projects will be varied, and you will work on brand tracking, usage and attitude, brand positioning, media effectiveness, trends and futures.
You will oversee all aspects of project management from start to finish, guide junior team members and takes clients on a journey. You will naturally be able to synthesise primary and secondary research into structured insights and fresh thinking. You will also be confident developing ides and presenting your thinking.
The right person for the job:
• Experience with market research agency, c4+ years across multiple sectors
• Strong analytical capabilities and experience using SPSS, Q and excel
• A strong grasp of Brand strategy both at a theoretical and practical level;
• Adaptable, open minded, with the ability to deliver new ways of doing things
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise
• Inspiring communication and strong presentation skills
• A passion for finding solutions to complex problems
• Bags of energy into delivering innovative, impactful solutions for amazing clients!
In return you can expect a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious, social and stimulating within an office populated by talented and enthusiastic people who thrive on producing exceptional solutions in an environment they truly love to be in.
In addition to;
• High remuneration package and annual bonus
• Individual training budgets
• Clear progression outlines so you know what needs to happen to get promoted
• Flexible working hours
• Extra creative days annual leave plus your birthday off
• International travel opportunities
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9966