$95,000 - $130,000+SUPER+ bonus+ benefits
Work for an agency which creates powerful brand strategies by putting consumers and the world they live in at the heart of everything they do.
Here, research is a tool, to uncover insights, which leads to the big picture thinking that pushes brands forward & unlocks opportunities.
• A 20+ agency of inquisitive minds – strategists, researchers, planners with a passion for people, brands & culture
• Applying cultural theory to explore desires, motivations and frustrations which impact category and brand
• Mad about brand positioning, innovation and product development and all types of communications
• In-house design team ensuring high-quality, seamless client deliverables
• Incorporating qualitative research methods – workshops, co-creation, ideation sessions, interviews, focus groups and ethnography etc
• Mega client list of disruptive, challenger brands across industries
• Courageous in exploring new approaches to business questions
• Delivering strategic roadmaps/ briefing creative partners
What’s your role to play?
• Independently lead and run a number of concurrent research & strategy projects from pitch to presentation
• Manage a small team of direct reports – lead, inspire and upskill
• Own client relationships from kick off meeting to pinpoint their objectives
• Design amazing solutions to get the insights upon which you build your strategy
• An awesome facilitator – you’ll know how to get to the heart of motivations, truths, conscious and unconscious behaviours
• Workshopping and strategic planning
• Delivering presentations to ‘wow’ & lead clients forward
• Contributing to a culture of collaboration, creativity, multi-culturalism, learning, curiosity and care for the work!
• Previous experience in a similar research, insights, strategy, planning role where you are uncovering insights and forming strategy
• Currently operating at a managerial role
• Agency experience is essential, having juggled multiple client needs & demands
• Higher education in a relevant field of study
• Similar values, interests and intellectual objectives to the agency described above
This is a fantastic opportunity, with a ‘stand-out’ insights & strategy agency. They’ll offer you the clients, thinking, colleagues and exposure to step up your career game and love your day to day!
To apply please contact Rowan Haylett or call Rowan on +61 (0)2 9258 1121