$80,000 - $90,000 + super
To support the growth of this growing strategic research consultancy we are looking for an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking Quantitative Consultant. You will join a team of enthusiastic researchers, planners and strategies who are determined to empower and shape the future of brands – with a focus on innovation and branding.
As a Quantitative Consultant, you will take the lead on running projects end to end and will be able to lead clients and tell a story. Reporting into the MD you will have a say in the overall direction of the business, whilst also being very hands on. You will equally as happy with designing questionnaires, data analysis and reporting as you are with strategic insight generation and client presenting. The key take away is that you will work on innovative, impactful and creative research that solves complex problems.
Personality is the most important part of the role, we are looking to speak to candidates who have:
• Healthy entrepreneurial spirit, flexible and committed – never too shy to think outside the box and suggest innovative ways of doing things
• Strong quantitative skills and experience using spss, q and excel
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to present to clients
• Analytical mind
• Systematic & organised
• Team player
• Result-oriented & proactive
• Creative, humorous & fun to work with
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9051 9966 for further information