$55,000 - $65,000 + super
• Would you get a kick from seeing your analytics come to life and directly impact what hits the super market shelves and TV screens?
• Would you enjoy working with the likes of Coca-Cola, Nestle, Smiths, Cadburys to advise them on what product to launch, when and what price?
• Would you like to help them track the success of their marketing?
• Would you like to advise them on the next hot consumer trend telling them where to innovate?
Our client is a leading authority on Australian shoppers and boasts top FMCG and retailers as their clients. They work with top local and global brands to capitalise on their position in the market helping them win the war in store!
Specialist areas include:
• Market Measurement
• Price and promotion optimisation
• Market positioning and segmentation
Experts at sourcing, processing, analysing and interpreting this agency successfully transforms raw data into informed and intelligent commercial insight that their clients utilise in their business, brand, product and marketing strategies. Working on- and off-site with some of Australia’s leading FMCG brands, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring your clients receive both great customer service and smart analytics. You will ensure that decision makers across the business are aware of the data available and you will give example of how the information available can aid them in making business decisions.
So, what do you need to apply?
• First class data skills and practical experience of using them within a commercial environment. (Prior experience of scan data is a bonus)
• An eye for detail
• Practical experience of, or an interest in, FMCG and Shopper Research
• First class written and verbal communication skills.
• First class organisation skills.
In return, you will get to develop you client service and insights skills with market leader whilst working on top local and global brands! You’ll experience life sitting on site with your clients and will be offered a clear and exciting career trajectory. Top training is on offer, as well as a generous annual leave policy and a fun and social culture.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org.