$80,000 - $95,000+SUPER
Join Australasia’s largest and most successful marketing communications company in one of their specialist units delivering high-impact customized research
What you’ll love:
• A mixture of strategic social and commercial research topics
• Blending quantitative and qualitative methodologies
• A variety of topics – branding, innovation, experience, evaluation, communications
• Quality over quantity
• 100% tailored ad hoc solutions
This role will suit a promising researcher who would love the broadest exposure to clients, projects and methodologies, in order to tackle any client problem with a bespoke research solution.
The culture of this agency is highly attractive – innovative, flexible, agile, with an even stream of work which is tackled efficiently, creatively and to a high level of quality.
There is a great track record of people retention, which is credit to strong management.
The position: Consultant
• Contributing to the design and delivery of a full range of research project types
• You’ll get big kicks out of client engagement, relationship building and spotting opportunities
• Strong methodological knowledge as well as analytical and interpretive capabilities
• You’ll love spinning stories from data
• Creating engaging and stylistic deliverables for clients to take home
• Starting to integrate brand, marketing and cultural trends knowledge
If you’re excited by the sound of this role, and can deliver on most of the points above, and want to grow in these areas, please get in touch for more details.
• Previous experience in another market research agency - essential
• Ideally a minimum of 3 years + experience commercial survey-based research
• Passion for consumer insights, behavior and trends
• A relevant higher education qualification
• Experience in qualitative & quantitative methods, but the agency will train if you are currently focused on one side.
To apply please contact Rowan Haylett on email@example.com or call Rowan on 0292581121