$80,000 - $100,000 + Super
The cool stuff we thought you would want to know about our client:
A unique market position: This is not your ‘average’ agency. An electric fusion of brand developers, strategic planners and consumer insights specialists, these guys talk to clients about actions. All projects involve strategy and they use their expertise and varying experience to help their clients and brands be heard with a clear voice that resonates with consumers.
More than just research: Working at a deeper level with clients, things don’t stop with a debrief with this bunch. Much of their work continues through to creative development and output; from brochures, to advertising and communications, to logo’s and copy/straplines, the team takes a lead on guiding the creative process writing the brief and collaborating with designers and creative teams to execute it.
Brand experts: Able to answer brands big and small questions, they are highly proficient across: Opportunity Identification, Marketing Strategy Development, Brand Positioning, Brand Story & Identity Development, Marketing Communication, Creative Strategy Development and Brand Measurement. This is where brands come for ideas, inspiration and creation!
So what’s cool about you?
• You love asking questions! When it comes to your work you leave no stone unturned. You love nothing better than charting the unknown and fully immersing yourself in a new client or sector.
• You are numbers nut! With a head for figures and an eye for detail you have excellent quantitative research skills (4/ 5+ years) and hands on analysis skills (SPSS).
• But you have a qual side too! Although a quantitatively focused role, this is a team that believes in fusion and collaboration, so whilst you don’t need to be a hands on quallie, you should relish the challenge of blending outputs and be able to be a left and right side thinker.
• You are a brand fanatic! When it comes to brands you love them all, big or small, and you are able to cross pollinate learning’s and observations about your own brand experiences into your work.
• You get things done! It goes without saying that you are a doer. Working in a boutique business you will be able to roll your sleeves and juggle many balls.
In return, you’ll get to work with a team that support and respect each other, where personal and professional development is taken seriously. They offer flexible working and a great office space as there is future potential for profit share.
To apply, email Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org.