$80,000 - $100,000+SUPER
• Boutique Strategic Insights agency
• Looking for a future leader
• Fast track to Account Director role
• Highly regarded agency – award winning industry leader
• Competitive remuneration and bonus rewarding performance
Can you put a Qualitative twist on Quant research and give senior clients the ‘story’ behind the data?
If so, this role will provide you with the brands, client problems, intellectual stretch, mentoring, visibility and team to take your research consulting skills up a significant notch.
The work and client base of this agency highly varied – banking, telecoms, FMCG, entertainment, media, retail. What makes them so successful is their ability to tailor solutions and custom build research for each client problem.
As a Senior Consultant you will take ownership for key client accounts, with a focus on providing them with clarity to embark on marketing and business decisions with confidence. This is a high-profile role, where you will be treated with respect, autonomy and given the ownership that you’ve been looking for. Progression and reward are given on merit – the agency has fast-tracked career progression for those that excel.
Variety is a core component of this role, working in a mix of projects; U&A, pricing research, semination, consumer choice, new product evaluation, shopper research and customer journey mapping.
• Extensive market research agency experience from 5/6 years +
• Broad quantitative know-how with experience designing and applying a range of methodologies
• A love of the detail but able to think bigger picture
• An energy and enjoyment of research to bring fun to the workplace
• Previous experience of having worked across multiple industries – branding, innovation, customer experience, segmentation, U&A
• Strong technical skills – SPSS, Q etc
To apply please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or or call +61 (02) 9051 9966