We recruit the brains behind the brands.
Recruitment Consultant – Marketing Insights
London & Sydney – £/$Outstanding packages and excellent benefits
With offices in London and Sydney, Resources Group is the leading recruitment brand in Marketing Insight, Research & Analysis. We provide a premium recruitment service to our clients, who include iconic corporate brands, top international Research & Insight agencies and Marketing Strategy consultancies. Our business is growing and we have opportunities in London and Sydney for talented Recruitment Consultants who are looking for something different and to develop their careers in a dynamic, creative and rewarding sector.
What is Marketing Insight?
Every brand and every company’s success rely on strategy, guidance and information. The growth of technology and data has created a need for major brands to make sense of their markets and customers. That’s where we come in: Resources Group recruits the “brains behind the brands” – the strategists, analysts and researchers that help businesses succeed.
Why Marketing Insight Recruitment?
If you are looking for an intellectually stimulating and rewarding recruitment sector where you can build a long-term future, then this is the perfect move for you. Our work is highly consultative, developing close relationships at senior levels with an exciting and diverse client base, comprising creative consultancies, international agencies and big-brand corporates across UK, Europe, Australia, NZ and Asia.
Our sectors offer you:
• High-value assignments with the chance to bill and earn very well
• Close relationships with major clients across Marketing, Insights, Analytics and Media
• The opportunity to develop your career in an intellectually stimulating sector
• International reach – our work covers UK, Australia/NZ , Europe and Asia Pacific
• The chance to become a “go-to” specialist and be part of a successful team
The Person & Rewards
All our applicants and clients are high-calibre and well-educated, and we are looking for people with similar qualities for our team:
• A good degree
• 1-5+ years’ experience, either in recruitment or other commercial environments
• A creative outlook and the ability to understand what makes people “tick”
• A desire to do well for your clients, applicants and, of course, yourself
In return, you can expect an outstanding package, excellent benefits (including 23-28 days’ holiday, team social events, mobile phone, pension) and the chance to further your career in a truly rewarding sector.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com