$70,000 - $80,000 + SUPER + Bens
To support the growth this switched on boutique innovative research agency is looking for an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking quantitative Research Consultant.
You will join a team of enthusiastic researchers, strategist and designers who are determined to empower people to shape the future of brands. Through your passion for data and consumer insights, you will partner with awesome Australian brands (retail, FMCG, technology) and international start-ups!
• You will be responsible for analysis and reporting of quantitative research projects data and working closely with senior members of the team.
• You’ll take ownership of designing research methods, insight generation and client management.
• You closely work with Senior Research Managers who will directly coach and train you, but give you the autonomy and fixability you are after
• You will gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains (e.g. product innovation, branding, communication testing …)
• Impressive agency & experience 2+ years in a calculative role
• (e.g. Economics, Psychology, Marketing Management, Market Research)
• Experience with SPSS, statistics, market research, and data analytics is a must
• An interest in qualitative research is a plus
• Excellent communication and client management skills
• Healthy entrepreneurial spirit, flexible and committed – never too shy to think outside the box and suggest innovative ways of doing things
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytically minded
• Team player – you are collaborative
• Result-oriented & proactive
• Creative, humorous & fun to work with!
This agency is one to watch – with impressive growth plans. They offer a extremely flexible working environment (unlimited unpaid leave), social events, an flat hierarchy and office dogs!
If you are interested and would like to apply, please contact Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1121