$75,000 - $90,000 + super
The business and opportunity:
This is a market research agency that works hard to make complex market information straightforward for their clients. They deliver insight that is meaningful, outcome focused and easy to embed and action. They see research as a tool to arm their clients with market and customer understanding enabling them to differentiate themselves from their competition and to deliver game changing brands, products and customer experiences. Key to their success is their superior sector and business knowledge and they have expertise across Technology, CX, Financial Services, Thought Leadership and B2B research.
As a Senior Market Research Manager you will be involved in all stages of a project from client briefings and proposal writing to methodology and questionnaire design to project and data management to reporting and client presentations. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to step up and take more responsibility when it comes to clients and studies. Focused on customised / ad-hoc research they offer clients the full suite of quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
So, who are they looking for?
• Someone who enjoys looking deeply into a client’s business problems.
• Someone who can demonstrate a strong quantitative research tool kit
• Someone who can create insights that are impactful and shareable within a client’s business.
• Someone who is naturally collaborative and a real team player
• Someone who has a keen interest in the Australian business environment and today’s common challenges and opportunities
• Someone who has strong project and relationship skills
IS THAT SOMEONE YOU?
If so please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on +61 (02) 9051 9966 to learn more.