$50,000 - $60,000
Unique opportunity to join a specialist market research agency in the convenience and shopper industry across Australia.
Why this agency?
This independent agency is relatively new to the scene, but their shopper research programs are already embedded in the major convenience retailers & FMCG brands and they are going great guns. They offer an ambitious team, lovely offices and a carefully calibrated culture that meets both professional and personal goals.
Their programmes measures consumer behaviour focused on understanding shoppers’ missions, impulse vs planned purchases, and promotional effectiveness. They run focus groups, NPD testing, in-store concept testing and workshop facilitation – a varied role.
What’s the day to day?
• Project Management of multiple research programs – syndicated and tracking
• Liaising and managing fieldwork/supplier relationships
• Assisting with data analysis and report writing
What do I need to apply?
• A background in consumer market research in a commercial research agency – ideally you will have 1+ years commercial research experience
• Ideally experience of category strategy/Retail/Shopper/FMCG
• Exceptional project management skills
• Excellent writing skills for reporting
If you are interested, please send your CV to Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1020