$90,000 - $110,000 + superannuation
We are working with an award-winning boutique agency who are looking to hire a Qualitative Research Director to join their elite team.
This independent agency has a small-team of impressive minds and works with some of the globes leading brands across retail, FMCG, finance, fashion and media. They provide the answers to strategic ad-hoc research problems in the areas of brand development, segmentation, strategy, customer experience and innovation.
The opportunity: Qualitative Research Director
This is an exciting role to work closely with the GM and MD and develop a roadmap for the agencies qualitative offering and grow the team.
You will be involved in:
• Developing the qualitative research offering – combining both traditional and new methods – online communities, co-creation sessions, workshops, IDIs and focus groups
• Lead clients down an impressive path pulling out key insights and recommendations that make a genuine impact to their success
• Coach, training and develop junior members of the business
The ideal candidate: You will have
• A creative mind: the ability to deliver bespoke, fresh research solutions – putting an engaging twist on issues that commonly confront leading brands
• Proven experience in designing and delivering highly complex, qualitative projects
• Hands-on experience of moderating a range of qualitative methodologies
• An ability to build trusting relationships with clients
• A passion for, and being in-tune with, trends and the way consumers think
If you are interested in this position, please contact Emily Moser email@example.com or call me on +61 02 9258 1020 for a confidential yet casual discussion