£25,000 - £30,000
Would you like to work on a variety of pioneering healthcare and pharma research projects for
a leading research consultancy?
An industry leading pharma and healthcare research consultancy are now looking for a Research Executive to join and become a part of their continued success. You will be working closely with an impressive portfolio of globally renowned clients to help develop a variety of research programmes surrounding a range of topics including oncology, autoimmune, vaccines, patient research and medical tech.
They are offering fantastic career development in line with excellent benefits, generous salary package, supportive and sociable environment, as well as a brilliant work-life balance.
About the role
• Opportunity to utilise a variety of pioneering qualitative research techniques
• Vibrant office with a collaborative culture and a fantastic work / life balance, allowing you to succeed in a supportive and high achieving environment
• Proven ability in working across the full qualitative research cycle
• Excited by the opportunity of working with a range of clients on highly strategic and consultative research projects
• Strong communication skills and interest in healthcare / medical market research
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful research organisation and take the next step in your career. To apply or for further information, please send your CV to Frances Burton at Resources Group: firstname.lastname@example.org