$90,000 - $130,000 + super
So, what makes this business different?
They dare to be great and are not afraid to imagine new possibilities and aim high.
They are experts and they really know their stuff bringing together top thinkers from market research, data analytics, management consultancy, design and psychology.
They value diversity and celebrate their differences which they feel breeds innovation and creativity.
They thrive in teams and collaborate with clients, consumers and each other to inspire and achieve goals.
They keep it real and appreciate that is short – they try not to be so busy building careers that they don’t make a life.
As an Account Director within this top team you will learn to truly understand client businesses, grasping their issues whilst spotting opportunities. As a business, they help clients navigate the ever-changing complexities of the consumer world. They advise on product development, pricing, brand and marketing strategy, communications, customer experience and much much more. They work for top name clients across FMCG, teleco’s, banking and retail and this is the ideal role for a researcher who wants to work closely with top brands.
So, what will you have?
• An excellent foundation in market research gained either within a research agency or client insights team (min 5+ year)
• A strong awareness of market, product and customer trends and an ability to apply this strategically
• An ability to manage clients and develop business
• A demonstrated interest in services research and innovation and design thinking
• Excellent project management skill
• A head for numbers and hands on experience using Q or SPSS
• An ability to create engaging and informative client reports.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Rowan Haylett at email@example.com.