$60,000 - $80,000 plus superannuation
Work with the world’s leading brands & combine market research, innovation and behavioural science to understand human behaviour.
Join a Strategy Consultancy where you will combine market research with behavioural science. You will work on innovation, packaging, advertising and shopper marketing and guarantee growth for clients. The clients of this agency are the world’s most impressive brands from food retailers, automotive, insurance and technology companies. The work is cool, fun and forward-thinking.
As a Research Executive, you will work across all parts of the research process (proposal to presentation) and you will receive rapid learning, high level training and career progression.
Day-to-day you will be involved in - client management, questionnaire design, project management, data analysis, and using numbers to tell a story that solves marketing problems.
You will blend qualitative & quantitative methods and be involved in innovation testing, ad-testing, brand tracking, shopper marketing & political predictions.
• 1-2 years’ experience in research/innovation / consumer insights
• Strong academic credentials – marketing, psychology or business desirable
• Curiosity and interest in behavioural science
• Passion and a desire to excel in your career
• The ability and desire to challenge the status quo, and think outside the box
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to articulate information
If this is not enough to excite you, they have been named the, ‘Most Innovative Company’ & ‘Best Research Agency’ in the past!
The agency offers accelerated career progression, international travel opportunities, great training, awesome clients, additional annual leave, social events & days working from home.
To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser, email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1020