Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 package
• Fast track into the world of innovation consultancy!
• Qualitative role – expand your toolkit to include innovation, UX and CX.
• Additional holiday. Awesome culture. Personalised training and development
Ground breaking work innovation strategy: new product development, brand strategy, customer experience etc. Use qualitative research to inspire creative change.
The agency: Independent innovation consultancy.
Partnering with FMCG, Government and Retail brands this agency helps clients change. They come up with new products, brands, services, processes and business models. They are a research, strategy consultant, design firm and brand consultancy blended into one.
THE ROLE: Qualitative Strategist & Innovator
As a qualitative strategist and innovator, you will have a focus on:
• Driving innovation driven insights
• Leading and managing clients
• Build innovation strategies using qual, quant, trends & disruptive thinking tools
• Co-plan and co-run innovation projects
• Expand your skills with UX, service design, experience design and prototyping
• Research, communicate and facilitate evolving, evidence-based solutions
You will get your hands dirty in all elements of the projects and will also be involved in consumer-facing research, idea generation and running strategic workshops. No two days will be the same. It’s an opportunity to work with some of the most influential minds in the innovation space.
• Tailored training and development programme!
• Awesome office
• Social events: Christmas parties, ski-trips, trips to the hunter valley
• Additional holidays (day off on your birthday)
• Flexible working arrangements
To apply: You must have a solid grounding in the innovation space and have some exposure to qualitative research techniques. You could be a planner, a qualitative researcher who is looking for something NEW and DIFFERENT.
To apply please send your CV to Emily Moser – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 02 9258 1020