$110,000 - $130,000+SUPER+ bonus+ benefits
Work for an agency which creates powerful brand strategies by putting consumers and the world they live in at the heart of everything they do.
Here, research is a tool, to uncover insights, which leads to the big picture thinking that pushes brands forward & unlocks opportunities.
• A 20+ agency of inquisitive minds – strategists, researchers, planners with a passion for people, brands & culture
• Applying cultural theory to explore desires, motivations and frustrations which impact category and brand
• Mad about brand positioning, innovation and product development and all types of communications
• In-house design team ensuring high-quality, seamless client deliverables
• Incorporating qualitative research methods – workshops, co-creation, ideation sessions, interviews, focus groups and ethnography etc
• Mega client list of disruptive, challenger brands across industries
• Courageous in exploring new approaches to business questions
• Delivering strategic roadmaps/ briefing creative partners
What’s your role to play?
• Independently lead and run a number of concurrent research & strategy projects from pitch to presentation
• Manage a small team of direct reports – lead, inspire and upskill
• Own client relationships from kick off meeting to pinpoint their objectives
• Design amazing solutions to get the insights upon which you build your strategy
• An awesome facilitator – you’ll know how to get to the heart of motivations, truths, conscious and unconscious behaviours
• Workshopping and strategic planning
• Delivering presentations to ‘wow’ & lead clients forward
• Contributing to a culture of collaboration, creativity, multi-culturalism, learning, curiosity and care for the work!
• Previous experience in a similar research, insights, strategy, planning role where you are uncovering insights and forming strategy
• Currently operating at a managerial role
• Agency experience is essential, having juggled multiple client needs & demands
• Higher education in a relevant field of study
• Similar values, interests and intellectual objectives to the agency described above
This is a fantastic opportunity, with a ‘stand-out’ insights & strategy agency. They’ll offer you the clients, thinking, colleagues and exposure to step up your career game and love your day to day!
To apply please contact Rowan Haylett
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121