Sydney, $180,000 - $200,000 + benefits + bonus
Senior leadership role! Drive & develop the CX offering for this award-winning market research agency!
This is a crucial role in the context of the growth plans and vision for Australian business of this market research leader with an international footprint.
As Director of Customer Experience, you will have overarching responsibility for client servicing, new business initiatives, people and the evolution of the CX offering.
You’ll be passionate about multi-method research solutions, overlaying data sources and having access to an integrated customer experience management platform.
Sitting on the senior management team, you’ll be a strong senior voice in the strategic direction of the business.
• To evolve the Customer Experience offering above and beyond the established areas of strength
• To shake things up, unafraid to be a strong voice for the brand
• To be a guardian of major clients ensuring continued partnership and success
• To develop new business opportunities and convert leads to wins
• To promote the sophisticated CX platform
• To workshop & co-create with clients for improved service design
• To be a positive, influential force to the team culture
One of the largest and most respected market research consultancies in Australia. It delivers ‘market inspiration’ to help create successful and forward-thinking brands across industries, by applying qualitative and quantitative approaches.
The hive of activity takes place from architecturally designed office space and the company offers a whole raft of employee schemes around training, personalised business coaching, flexible working and incentivised rewards.
Desired candidate profile:
• A career crafted in market research, insights and strategy
• Prior market research agency/ or combined in-house experience
• Experience & specialization in customer experience, loyalty, NPS and service
• Highly experienced in Services (banking, finance, telco, energy, automotive)
• A challenger mentality
• Strong commercial skills and network
• A leader of people, clients and thinking
This is a unique opportunity to realise your career potential in a senior business leadership role in the Australian research industry.
To apply please contact Rowan Haylett on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121