Melbourne - $60,000 - $80,000
This innovative research agency are true experts within the brands and comms space. They work with some of the most well-known names within the FMCG, Media, Beauty and retail space within Australia
Due to continued success the business is looking to add a switched-on researcher to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has prior experience working in a Market Research agency and is looking for that next step.
You will get your hands dirty on working across all elements of the research cycle from initial proposal, pulling out key insights to uncover the story of the data, to assisting in the final presentation.
The key stand outs of this role:
1. Endless training and development working alongside creative minds within the business
2. Partner with impressive brands (global and local)
3. Exposure to a mixture of both quant and qual research
4. Client facing role where you are seen as a partner to clients
5. A progressive and supportive culture
What do you need to apply?
• Prior Market Research experience within the brand and communication space
• A genuine interest in advertising and marketing
• Quantitative skills, you can use data to tell a story
Interested? Please send your CV to Emily at Resources Group: email@example.com
Not for you? If this role isn’t exactly what you’re looking for but you keen for a new role within the research and insights space, please get in touch!