Sydney - $100,000 -130,000 + super
Ten of the cool things we thought you might like to know about this role...
1. A leading insights, marketing, and branding consultancy at the forefront of helping clients hook into consumer lives to help solve brand, innovation and research challenges
2. Solutions and business focused rather than product led
3. Well know blue chip account portfolio within FMCG, Consumer Services, Technology, Media and Retail.
4. Qualitatively focused but with the chance to work on fully integrated qual/quant/brand studies
5. An exciting range of branding work – development, market mapping, segmentations, repositioning etc.
6. A ‘non-silo’ structure – where people work cross functionally, share workloads and support each other
7. A company where ideas come from the bottom up and where all views are considered important in terms of company culture and direction
8. A chance to become part of the qual leadership team
9. The opportunity to work on international as well as local clients
10. A culture that encourages a work live balance and recognizes the need for flexibility including an additional week leave and flexi -time.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity you will need to be a smart, agile and innovative thinker with a strong track record of delivering qualitative insights and research. You’ll need a passion for branding and an ability to get to the ‘so what?’ for clients. You will need to be a big picture thinker who still retains an eye for detail. Able to build rapport with clients you should have excellent client management skills and a real knack for getting to core of a client’s business and brand issues. You’ll also need to be able to lead and inspire juniors.
To apply please send your CV to Rowan Haylett firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rowan on 0292581121 to learn more.